Learning to Become the Next Generation of Women Leaders
Engage Cleveland's next event, The Next Generation of Women Event will take place on April 19th at First Energy Stadium. Present by Sherwin Williams the event looks to engage young professional women in a day long of leadership and professional advice.
Speakers and topics include:
- Lisa Zone, Managing Director, Dix & Eaton – What do you want to be known for?: How to create your personal brand and sell yourself
- Micki Byrnes, President & General Manager, WKYC, Cleveland – Critical and uncomfortable conversations: How to negotiate and broach tough topics
- Teresa Metcalf Beasley, Partner, Calfee, Halter & Griswold LLP – There’s only 24 hours in a day: How to prioritize your personal, civic and professional responsibilities
- Amy Shannon, President, Pinnacle Leadership Solutions LLC – Voicing your wants and needs: Learn how to sell yourself, speak up and ask for what you need
- Kirsten Ellenbogen, President & CEO, Great Lakes Science Center – Decide like no one is watching: How to effectively make decisions to navigate your career and personal life
- Kim Jenkins Manigault, EVP – Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer, KeyBank – Finding your tribe: How to find your people to help you thrive and grow
To learn more about this event head over to Engage Cleveland's website
Black Girl in the CLE is proud to be a media partner for the Next Generation of Women event.